Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Siskel and Albert


He used the cop's gun as the murder weapon then he switched it. Figured it out right away then I was absolutely bored for the next 100 minutes. The music is overdramatic and no one seems to turn on the lights anywhere. Even though you know where everything is in your apt down to the quarter on the floor next to the Jordans you just bought; you still turn on the lights in your kit when you walk in the door.

I swear I just might be the worst person to go watch a movie with, next to the cell phone user or the old guy who brings in homeade snacks in a paper bag and eats the whole time. Schrunch Schrunch Schrunch. Of course we hear you the whole time asshole. So that's another one down in the last five. "The Namesake" was actually pretty good. My client's good friend made the film and told me to watch it. Kinda hit hard, close to home and was even filmed partially in the neighborhood I live in as well as the town I grew up in. But don't go watch it just cuz. I don't give a what.

No comments: