Saturday, March 24, 2007

Inside Peanut Butter Outside Jelly



Are there any hippies anymore? I haven't seen many. All you see are tight clothes small glasses wearing fixed bike riding fags around. Maybe they are the new hippies. They shop at the same thrift stores but instead of baggy the gear is just hella tight. "Yo, dude. We ain't trying to look at your balls today. Take your little sisters Capris off."

The one thing about them nerds is that when you run into a place like that Satellite Diner in Spokane, the fucking food kills. Like the hippies run the infamous Amy's Place in BFLO or the BENDIX Diner in NYC, the hipsters can serve up a fucking killer plate. I was absolutely amazed how good my Chicken Fried Chicken Platter was. It was so so banging, I woke up at the crack ass of dawn to eat it again with some eggs the next morning.

Oh yeah, that night before this asshole came through to ruin our meals. I was like, "Is that a fucking dude?" Apparently he was.
Asshole. Go take your fucking faggot ass and go sit on a hydrant. How he slipped past the bouncer, I have no idea.

No comments: