Friday, March 2, 2007

"You fucking...Oh, Thanks!"


Working @ the gym can be such a gamble. It's all commission and based on a lil' trust. You schedule some appt's and hope the rich bitches you just talked to show up. It's like dealing with those cunts on Desperate Housewives. I got my shit on lock tho and always always make them pay if they don't come through, but I hate waiting on women.

Yesterday, one of my clients had me waiting for a good 15, no phone call, no email. I started to get real heated. I was planning to fucking curse her out. 0ut of nowhere she showed up. Just before I was going to give it to her she goes, "Hey what's up, sorry I'm late. I stopped by my husband's office to grab some Rangers tickets. Have fun." It was pretty tight. Brought a Ho from work and clipped a grip of beers. Too bad they fucking lost. At least I didn't.

1 comment:

Skeletor said...

Rangers?? meh, go Sabres....